Location: An elevator
Dear Perfect Stranger,
How are you doing today? I’m a student and well it’s exam time so I’m feeling a little bit stressed. While in some people stress can be inspiring and motivating, in others it can be self-defeating. Nobody likes the feeling of being overwhelmed.
I’m almost 100% sure that humour and laughing helps to relieve stress so here’s part of an email a friend sent to me with tips on how to relieve some stress.
- Sit in your parked car with shades on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Skip instead of walking down the street. See how many looks you get.
- Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
- Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy and ask where the fitting rooms are.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Your friendly picker upper