Dear Perfect Stranger,
How are you today? I hope you’re doing well and I hope this note serves as a little pick-me-up during your day.
I’ve been thinking today that there are plenty of things that go underappreciated by the general populous. Here, I’m going to attempt to list some of the ones related to popular culture – music, film and television.
- Will Smith’s music career
- Brendan Fraser in George of the Jungle
- Equilibrium with Christian Bale
- The film ‘Moon’ released in 2009
- Lars and the Real Girl with Ryan Gosling
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Arrested Development the TV show
- Freaks and Geeks the TV show
- Wonderfalls – Like Joan of Arcadia on acid
- Music featuring ukuleles ex. Hey, Soul Sister by Train
What do you think is underappreciated?
Your friendly picker upper